Friday, May 29, 2009

Elijah's Graduation!

I am so proud of my little scholar. He did so great in school. His teachers tell me all the time how smart he is and his report card said that he improved in all areas. He has jumped leaps and bounds in so many ways. I love that he has learned so much. I am thankful that his teachers were so good with him even if they had just a little attitude. Congrats Graduate. You are on your way.

Ms. Robin - I call her the Drill Sargent, but she knows how to run a preschool.



Ms. Roberta - Elijah's favorite teacher. She was the most patient I think.


Elijah's partner in crime, Justin. His teachers call them both the Alpha Males. Ruled the school.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

SO cute!!! Good job on the blogging. I can't keep up!

Amy Beatty said...

he is the cutest. love the little outfit!!