Monday, May 25, 2009

My 5 Year Old Stud!

Five years ago today I was house hunting with my realtor. I had worked all day and was tired of being pregnant. I couldn't believe I had 5 more weeks till I was going to pop. As I was signing papers for an offer we had put on a house we saw earlier that day, I felt a pop and a gush. What was that!!! I said to Sean," I think my water just broke!" And of course his response was, "Are you sure you just didn't pee?" You know what I said next. 5 weeks early Elijah came. He obviously wanted to be here with his cousin, Bella who was born the week before. Since that day, I couldn't have been more blessed. The hardest time I have ever had with Elijah was when he was in the hospital for 10 days due to his premature birth. Not being able to take him home with me was a sad phase of my life as a first time mom. Since the day I brought him home, I have been in love with his sweet nature. He has been always easy going just like his dad. He always has been a joy in my life and the life of others around him. He makes friends everywhere he goes. Just today, we were at the beach and he met a boy there and were buddies for the rest of the day. I hardly saw him. I love the funny things he says on a daily basis. When I met his teacher for a parent teacher conference she said Elijah was too smart for his own good. He has suprised me many times with his quick whit. He is my shining star of an athlete, good at everything he does. To swimming or riding his two wheeler, there is nothing he won't try. He is a wonderful older brother to his little sisters and I feel blessed to have him be their protecter. He is a Ladies Man with all Julianna's friends. He is their buddy and makes them laugh with every word that comes out of his mouth.
Elijah, I am so excited to see what you become, but for now I appriciate who you are right now. You are my sweet little boy who I love so much. Happy Birthday!


Some of Elijah's First's


May 25th 2004, My little Elijah came into the world and swept me off my feet.




Our first Family Photo




Oh, how I love this face!!! First alert picture!


Our first urban hike around Sacramento.


Sweet and Kind Older Brother.



First Big Boy Bed! Growing up so fast!



1st trip to Disneyland!


First time using Mommy's cool plate that she made!
May 25th 2009! I'm Five!!!!

No comments: