Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Momma Said There Would Be Days Like This

Man, did I have an annoying day today. I felt right when I woke up I felt annoyed. 6:00 got me up with the sun shining right in my face. I like that it does that but if it gets me up it also gets my kiddos up as well and may I mention it is not the right time for them to get up. They woke up today crying over NOTHING! They just cried and I was not in the mood to hear it. I was a little stressed over feeding Lyla. The day before she was going through a major feeding frenzy and I was feeling like I couldn't keep up with her. I know I went through that with my other kids. They would have a growing spurt and I started thinking my milk supply was going down and I would travel to the store to buy formula. Well, they would never eat it because my kids are formula snobs. They never take to it despite how hungry they are. So, I get to the point where I just get wrapped up in stress and that was one of those days.
This week I started going to the gym again to start working off these pregnancy pounds. I only had Lyla with me because Jules was in school which I would like to mention that she got in trouble and didn't listen to her teacher and peed her pants. Well, at the gym, I went to pick up my baby when I came in the room to a complete stranger holding Lyla. A little odd. I didn't know to feel about that. Well, it was probably wasn't the best day to go because I had a full day of work. All my clients got the time slots wrong. My 12:00 came at 10:00 and my 10:30 came at 10:05. I got back from from the gym at 10:00. Do you see the problem? I had no time to get ready which reeked. Literally! So, I had no make-up or my hair wasn't done for a full day's work. Not my idea of a good day. A series of unfortunate events.
The silver lining of my day is I got to go Rubio's for dinner and watch the finale of American Idol which Adam totally ruled! You got to see the good in even the frusterating of the days.

4 comments:

Julia said...

It seriously must have been something in the air yesterday, because I felt the same way all day! I told DH when he came home at 7 that if I didn't go out for a walk alone I was going to run away :) It was all better once the noisemakers were all asleep in bed.

Kimberly said...

Ditto! And then your lame friend forgot to set her DVR and asked you to host a party...she's so lame. Glad the day ended on the right note. Literally...

[Adam is awesome].

rebekahmott said...

Ah it is in the air, thats what it is, because both Eric and I had a hard day. I think just the fact that school is getting out and the feeling of oh great a full summer comming is stressful. Kim I am so thankful that you took my kids for those hrs. So if you need to drop of yours I understand.

The Fishers said...

Adam, really? I liked Kris... guess I'm not much of a rock fan. I do have to admit that this was the first and only episode I've watched this season.
I'm sorry you had a bad day. I hope things get better.