Saturday, May 23, 2009

2nd Saturday Downtown Experience!


Crazy Stilt Guy! I felt like I was in New Orleans!


If only my family of 5 could fit in this. Oh, the money we would save. I guess I have to stick with my Tahoe!




My fun friend, Beth!


So, it was co-op night and Sean and I had no idea what we were going to do. We usually go to dinner and a movie. Well, this was not was on the plan for that night. I called up my dear friend Beth & Will and asked at last minute if they wanted to go to Crepeville ( my new favorite restaurant). The beauty of Beth & Will is that they are game for last minute plans. We jumped in the car and went downtown and ate. We realized while we were there that it was 2nd Saturday which meant all the art galleries opened to the public for free. There was a bunch of other festivities going on such as men on stilts and crazy cowboys ropin wood calves. It was madness. Our personal favorite was the Smart Car exhibit which allowed up to sit in these tiny cars that remind me of bumper cars of my past. We had no plans to start and ended up having a great date night. It is fun flying without plans.

No comments: