Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Two for Two

I AM SO PROUD OF MY LITTLE GIRL. I can't say it enough. Jules had her first dentist appointment and she was awesome. No cavities. Didn't shed a tear which anyone who knows my little drama queen is a miracle in itself. I totally enjoyed our date to the dentist and I hope that all the rest of her appointments from now on go this smooth.

Getting the X-rays. She did so great. Opened, closed and tilted when asked. Like she had been doing it for years.








Getting the pearly whites a little more pearly. No cavities made this visit a dream come true.

"I can't wait to get my balloon and Jamba Juice!"

3 comments:

kristin said...

That IS impressive! Good job Jules! And no cavities- that's even better!

Amy Beatty said...

Hurrah! Don't you love that. Jamba Juice is also our after dentist treat!

Kimberly said...

What a cutie! Heck, say you'll give me a Jamba and a balloon and I'd probably sit still for x-rays too! I like the bribery...making a mental note...