Friday, June 26, 2009

Formula for a Perfect Day...




I have never in my life been so lucky with than now with the friends I have in my life right now. I look around me daily and think how amazing these women are that I call friends. My heart is overflowing with love and admiration for the these girls and hope I can be as a good of a friend as they are to me.




Crepeville! Pesto Chicken with a happy ending of a Stawberry Nutella. Need I say more...



All week I had been struggling with Elijah's sudden change of temperment. Crying over everything and never listening to a word I say. Well, he turned a corner. I asked him to clean up his response was, " Okay." And he did it! All day he was like that. A tear almost came to my eye. Never anything more rewarding than a child that cares about impressing you.
Tip of the day: when your kids do really well at the store, such as listening to you and not fighting with siblings, take to the dollar bin at Target and let them pick out a toy. I had two hours of complete distraction when we got home because $1.00 army men. The best dollar I had ever spent.

I found an amazing babysitter tonight. She will remain nameless for now because everytime I leak their name everyone starts using them and then I can't use them when I need them. But, she was amazing. She brought a bag full of things for the kids to do, treats for them to eat, and actually gave a full report of what the happenings were when we were gone stuck on the fridge. Way to go, ___________! (If you really want to know her name, you can ask, I might tell you)




Grilled Mesquite Tacos for dinner! Yeah, I ate out for lunch and dinner. That does spell a perfect day to me.






Ward Temple Night. Need I say more.

Loved this day!

3 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Sounds like you are living the dream

Lindsay said...

Wow! That does sounds like the perfect day. I love RUBIOS!

adamemilybowman said...

Is it Meegan Sims? Whenever she babysits she always brings stuff for the kids.