Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Top Five

I was at Enrichment last night and I was talking to my dear friends about celebrities. Male Celebrities and the Top Five Choices. They started listing theirs and they asked me. I remember having this same conversation with my friend Jasmine on the way home from L.A. on time. I could not remember for the life of me what I had back a year ago. At the time I rattled off some that I was lukewarm about, but for the life of me I could not think of a single guy that I had those dreamy feelings for. Now, this worried me. When I was a teenager, I had a top 50 and now I can hardly think of a top five. Am I getting too old that I don't even have celebrity fascinations. So, I started to think about all the men that I see on T.V and movies and I came up with the perfect top 5. Now, I don't want any judgements (Sharday & Kimberly P.). This is my Top 5 as a thirty one year old. It may not be ideal for some, but for me it will do just fine. Drum roll please...!

1. Hugh Jackman

Need I say more. He can sing, dance, act and he is a great family guy. He is always doing something with his kids and let's face it, he is so easy on the eyes.

2.John Kransinski

Oh Jim! The Office is my favorite show on T.V and I think the man above is the main reason. I love his character in the show and how sweet he is. He is just a normal guy with a great sense of humor and I love him. He makes every quirky look adorable and I look foward to anything he does.


3. Micheal Vartan


This admiration goes back to my Alias days. I almost named Elijah, Vaughn after his character in the show. I find this man incredibly attractive and the movie "Never Been Kissed"with Drew Barrymore was one of my favorites.

4. Ewan McGregor

He had me at Moulin Rouge. I guess I have a thing for a man that can sing.

5. Last but not at all Least

Sean Smith
Maybe the reason I have had such a block on my top five is because this man is all the man I need. Sean is the man of the hour for me. And you know what, I'm glad. He is mine even if he can't carry a tune.

8 comments:

Ms. Natalie said...

awwwww....you're so cute!
And no judgment from me...I think you are RIGHT ON THE MONEY...except I would never say that about your husband. I know the boundaries ;]
hahaha

Amy Beatty said...

I love most of them but not some much #3, I never watched Alias. It's funny how much we can fall in love with someone off of their TV personality. But got to hand it to you for Hugh and Ewan. Just watched star wars #3 yesterday and about cried when he was telling young Darth Vader that they were like bothers and he LOVED him. I think you have very good taste, it brought you into my family. So I will never complain about who you like. Love you xoxo

joylyn said...

Hugh Jackman is one of my favs too. And I LOVED Alias! It is the only tv show that I own on DVD, but I do have all 5 seasons. haha

I think you're right though, once you marry your prince charming those fascinations just aren't important.

kristin said...

Wow, we have the same taste!!!! I would pick all those people too! The Office is one of my favorite to watch; I was deeply besotted with Alias BECAUSE of Vaughan, and I own Never Been Kissed. Isn't it so nice to not be caught up in all the hype though? When you've found your prince Charming, it's like all the stars in the cosmos have aligned just for you and you're world is at peace. I so love that feeling!

Francais Frit said...

Why didn't we have some of those guys to bid on for PIR??!

Kimberly said...

Ah...I see. Yes, those are better than the idiot from That 70's Show [although I'm not judging] ;).

I love Jim! When I took the quiz on FB about which character from the office you are, I ended up with Jim! Hmmm...interesting.

Anyway, I'm glad you remembered. I understand why Matthew McConahey [however you spell that] is not there, but he is pretty good looking.

I'm not into celebrities at all, but mine would have to be: 1. Tom Welling. the end.

Oh! And maybe Jake from the Bachelorette! :)

rebekahmott said...

I like this post. It is fun to read.

Melissa said...

Michael Vartan...Yummy!! I loved Alias to!