Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Snow College Reunion!


I joined facebook a couple months ago. I had no idea how awesome it was. I have not had contact with anyone from my past partly because the laziness on my behalf. I love the people I have come across in my life. I feel so blessed to been able to go to a college that had such amazing people that I was able to associate with. In 1997, I attended Snow College in Ephraim, UT. I was inactive in high school and did not have a desire to go there, but the Lord had other plans for me. He gave me the strength to go there despite my fears of being around around a whole bunch of Molly Mormons. Well, I arrived in 201 of Snow Hall to find the people that would change my life forever. They were everything I have ever met in my life. They were funny and down to earth and changed my views of mormon girls forvever. I had the best year of my life there and I owe it to the girls that you see here. Michelle, Mandy, Annena and Natalie. Through Facebook, I was able to reconnect with all of them and it was awesome to go to Utah this last week and see them after not seeing them for 10 + years. I had a great time. I didn't get to see Emily of Joy but hopefully we can make this a tradition every year or so to see each other. I love you guys and hope that we can stay in each other's lives.

1 comment:

The Fishers said...

I'm glad those girls came into your life so you can come into mine.
Is that too cheesy or what? I miss you.
I'm thinking of going dark again...