Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pajama Polar Express Christmas Eve



Oh, how I love Pajama Polar Express Christmas Eve. It is the same movie, but the magic that occurs when you see your children drinking their Hot Coco with wonder in their faces, there is nothing like it. Besides the pajamas are always a new thing every year. This year was difficult to find a boy/girl matching pj set. I finally found a really cute set at Gap online, but they were a little pricey. Since I had no luck anywhere else, I bought them. They stole my heart. They looked so adorable in them and they were genuinely excited about their new digs. We had a great night watching a movie that reminds us to believe in things that we don't always see. I think it is such a great message to teach our children. Believing is not always about seeing. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. Is it time for bed yet?

3 comments:

MacSterS said...

Such a cute picture- those are cute PJ's! Polar Express is such a great movie- hope you are enjoying UTAH!

shaleen said...

Hey Kim,

So cute! I love the pictures on your blog. The family pictures of you in the green are soooo good. You inspire me to be better at taking more pictures. I don't want to miss anything. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

shaleen

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Kacey gets new pajamas and a Christmas book to open every Christmas eve. Super cute! I also looooooove that gold dress that Julianna is wearing in the other post!
I'm ashamed to admit that I don't remember Elder Child! I have been racking my brain since I read your comment on my blog!
I agree that the Gerard picture you made was way better. I just like my hair a lot better in the one I made. That picture was taken when Joey and I were taking our engagement pics. My hair is really long now. Love you!