Friday, December 19, 2008

My Golly, She is THREE!

In May when we had Elijah's birthday party at Bouncetown, Julianna could not wait for her day to arrive. After a long tedious six month wait, her time finally arrived. We couldn't do a Bouncetown birthday like she desired, but I tried to give her a party she could feel like the princess she so deserves to be. I mean, it is her birthday. Who doesn't want to spoil her child on their birthday. Well, we decided to do a small gathering after her friday Music Makers class since most of the kids that were on the guest list were at Music Makers. We went the pizza party route because we wanted to support the Payne's in their Little Caesar's franchise. We had a Christmas theme because come on, there is so much you can do with that theme. You got to soak up the holiday theme for as long as she is small and doesn't care about being born next to the biggest holiday there is. So, we had holiday tunes with gingerbread plates and cups. It was cute. I was thrilled with Oriental Express for that is where I had too much fun picking out all the good stuff that went with Christmas. We had a Santa craft where the glue was not too much the fun part, but they turned out really cute. Cookie decorating was a blast but very chaotic with sprinkles turning into mountains on top of the cookies. Julianna made out pretty good with 2 dolls that will prepare her for big sister and a great kitchen set that goes great with her kitchen. She really has great friends that spoiled her with thier toys and love.
Decorating Christmas cookies!


Kylee and Mommy stealing a quick photo op!




Santa craft with Liam and Mommy!



My partner in Crime. Yummy Cupcake maker, Jasmine!
Cousin Beth ( This isn't really our cousin, but Julianna likes to call her cousin Beth) & Will. Such supportive friends.

Brianna giving Jules a birthday hug.

With friends like these, how can you not have a smile on your face.


I am amazed that she is going to be three in 2 days. It is so fun to see her grow and with each and every day, I learn more about being patient and loving. She is full of energy and does not give up easily. She is my little daredevil. She is into everything that I sometimes wonder if I can get through another day without glitter landing on my floor or if another egg won't escape the fridge unscathed. She is one of a kind and I am so happy about that in so many ways. There is noone who makes me laugh as much as she does. She has spunk that only belongs to her. I love her hugs and kisses. She makes me feel like the most important person in the world and I love her so much for what she has brought into my life.
I love you my little cooking buddy. I hope you know that you are my sweet girl and I can't wait to see you grow with each and every year.

2 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

What a cute big girl. My favorite photo is the one where is looking at her cupcakes!!!! It's the best!

Francais Frit said...

So the glue was fine for everyone else... just don't give it to the sleep deprived new moms. Dang us! E had a blast. He loves running around with everyone.