Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve in Placerville!


Opening up a gift that Aunt Susie gave to all the grandkids. It was a piggy bank which all the kids loved. Julianna takes it everywhere she goes. I don't know if it the sound of money that does that to her or what, but it makes me a little nervous. Money, Money, Money!

Bella, Naomi and Heather reinacting the Nativity. Bella was Mary, Naomi was the Angel and I think Heather was a camel or a sheep.

This was a priceless moment when Issac put his arms around Teddy and Orion. Issac has to be the happiest kid on the Smith block. He always has a big beaming smile. It is something else.

My sis in law Stephanie and Issac striking a pose.

Amy and I catching up. I love her!

Christmas Eve was spent at my in-laws house in Placerville. There is always action surrounding this home when there is a lot of people considering Sean is one of 13! So, we had Sean's sister that lives in Utah, Amy and her family there which is always a treat. We had a great time with each other catching up. I love Christmas. It always brings people together and makes me realize how lucky I am that I love my in-laws. I feel out of my side of the family, I got lucky with my in-laws. They have all accepted me as their own and I never feel out of place. They are truly the most kind hearted people I have ever come across in all my life.

No comments: