Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dovewood Tradition! AHHH, There is nothing like it...

I love the Holidays. I love that there is always things that you do with your family that screams Christmas. Dovewood Court is that tradition that we have done every year since Elijah was little. It is a place where all the homes are decked out with holiday cheer. Each house has it's own theme and some change every year where others are the classic lights that you just count on to be there. I am always amazed on how great they look. Also, how glad I am that I don't live on this court or anywhere near it because of the constant traffic it attracts. I do love coming on my 20 minute drive to add to that lovely holiday cheer. There is nothing like seeing your kids eyes twinkle with delight as they travel from house to house. I love this tradition and know that we will do this every year for the rest of my life. It can't be missed.





Mickey Mouse and friends was one of Elijah's favorites. They are obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.


This is one of the first houses that have a tiki theme. It makes me want to fly away on vacation.



Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: