Sunday, December 21, 2008

My New Christmas Frock!

Santa Baby, hurry down the chimney tonight!



My Birthday/Christmas Dress!
Every year I have made a tradition of giving her a Christmas Dress for her Birthday present. Since tomorrow is her birthday and today was the last Sunday before Christmas, I had her open it this morning. I got the Santa dress from a friend which was a hand me down. I gave her the choice which one she wanted to wear today at church and she chose this one. I always knew she had good taste. She looked so beautiful. Truly Angelic. Can she just be my angel on top of the tree.

3 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

too cute!!! See you guys Wednesday!!!

Francais Frit said...

That is super cute! I dare not show El.... ;)

Glory Watts said...

Holy Cow, what a beauty queen she is! I love her hair. Does she still have natural curls?