Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Traumatic Tuesday

My oh My, was this day difficult to live through.  I am not sure if it was the fact that this week is a slow work week and the pressure of being the bread winner is weighing heavily on my mind.  Or if it is my son, who every day this week has managed to get in trouble at school for one reason or the other.  Or the fact, it takes him HOURS to finish a journal entry that should only take 10 minutes at the most.  Or the fact, I actually have to bribe him with pizza to actually see some pep to his step and master it in 3 minutes.  Or, when I am getting the girls ready to go to our favorite pizza place of choice, my second child manages to take down my whole salon leaving everything to clean up including my floating shelf, with only holes in the walls to show where it once was.  Or, that my son punched a hole in his bedroom wall, to say that it was there anyway (which was not because I think I would notice a tennis ball size in his wall), or that fact when we finally get to the pizza place, while I was thus enjoying my 10th piece of pizza, that a huge group of people surrounding the claw clutching toy machine only to see MY son inside the tiny space and to try to get him out with everyone still watching!! Yeah, it is a good thing I am not an alcoholic.  Oh, and my hubby is the sickest I have ever seen him which leaves me the only one to take care of my little ones.  Yeah, good times,  This is going to be fun to talk about in my parenting class tomorrow night!  Hold on Nancy!

4 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

No!!! That is a bad day! But I'm so glad you shared it with me. Do you still want me tomorrow? And is it wrong that I was hoping to see a picture of Elijah in the claw machine? Sorry that everything went so wrong. You are a GREAT mommy. You have one lucky husband and three lucky kiddos xoxo can't wait to see you xo

Christiansen Family said...

Oh Kim....let's hope that today is a better one! :) It was a pretty funny site seeing him inside the machine! I will never forget it! LOL

Cheralyn said...

Big hugs.

Lindsay said...

oh my! That does sound like a hard day. But now any other day will be a breeze compared to it! Thank goodness it is over huh? Hang in there KITTY Kimmy!