Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Disappointment Averted!

You will not believe the call I got this morning!!  Yes,  it was a call I got from California Montessori Project saying that my child (Julianna) got selected for this next coming year!! I was dumbstruck!! After last night and the feelings of rejection I felt, to only go to complete and utter excitement was more than I could take!!  I was on cloud 9!! It was awesome!! I am still waiting on Elijah, but since Jules is in, he will be on the priority list.  I am just so happy that we are in.  I know that they are going to love this school.  It is everything I wish I had when I was in school.  It would have changed the way I view education.  The classes are smaller, the teachers are amazing and patient and I can be involved in their classes with the hours I donate every year.  Thrilled beyond words is what I am!

4 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Awesome!! How many hours do you need? Ours is 40 and is totally easy to put more in by the end of the year just by going on field trips plus Orion gets to go. So much fun for the whole family I'm way excited for you guys xoxo

kristin said...

Congrats! Somehow it all works out. So glad for you guys!

Christiansen Family said...

Woo Hoo!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! They are going to LOVE it there!! :)

The Hudsons said...

I'm a little bias but I LOVe Montessori! Congratualtions.