Friday, April 1, 2011

My Superhero!





It took me a long time to think about my next post which is; who is my superhero.  I'm a girl so superheros are not really my thing.  So, I went deeper.  I thought, "Who is my hero??  As I thought who I would look up to for counsel and direction, I instantly thought about my main man, Dieter F. Uchtdorf. 
I am a sucker for accents. If anyone has an accent, I am instantly by their side so I can just listen to them  Well, Elder Uchtdorf has the best accent.  I love to hear him speak.  He not only has an awesome voice, he is the most amazing speaker.  I think back to a talk that he gave not that long ago in a YW General Brodcast.  It was titled Happily Ever After.  It was the moment that changed me.  His words struck me in such a way that I never want to forget.  After that, my ears perk up when he comes to the podium.  Don't get me wrong, I love all the apostles and the things that they speak.  But, that special moment that was shared between me and the pages of the Ensign, my heart will always follow Dieter! 

1 comment:

Ms. Natalie said...

I love him. Something about Germans...haha. I just read that Happily Ever After talk....wow. I had never heard that before. That Dieter....amazing.