Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Bloomin Onion

Day 9-name something that you are proud of in the last couple of days.

I would like to take you back a couple of years to be able to really answer this question.  It was before I started the preschool that I had Julianna in.  I was having the hardest time knowing what I needed to do to tame this wild monkey known as my daughter.  I struggled everyday to know how to be a good parent.  I lost my cool 5 days out of the 7 and was getting no where.  My relationship was struggling with my daughter and I didn't think it looked too good for the future when she was a teenager.  Well, 2 years later and I can honestly say that my daughter and I are the best place.  I am proud of where I have been in my quest to be a better mother and a better relationship with Jules.  I feel that the classes I have taken to teach me have been the best investment.  I am now taking a new class with Sean to further his education so we can be on the same page to make us a better team.  Being a good parent will always be my goal, but right now, I can pat myself on the back knowing I am exactly where I want to be.  Living Vertically!  Onward and Upward!

No comments: