Sunday, April 10, 2011

Music makes the world go around

Day 10 : Music you listen to when you are bored, happy, sad, mad and hyped

I recently have grown very dependent on music.  It just speaks to me.  I have always had a pretty wide range of likes since I was very young.  Recently I have really liked teeny bopper music just for the main fact is that it is fast paced and let's face it, I need a little hop to my step in my day. 

Bored:  Hmmmm, let's see.  I don't know if I ever get bored.  I kinda wish for boredom at times in my very busy life.  So, I will alter it a little and say what music I would listen to in the car is Brandon Flowers "Flamingo"  I know every word and lets face it.  Who dosen't like belting the lyrics at the top of you lungs in a car. 


Happy:  I am a total musical FREAK!! I always say I would love if my life were a musical.  So, my favorite is Wicked.  Every time I hear Defying Gravity, I always have a smile on my face just because I envision Elphaba singing her guts out.  It is such a great musical and anyone who hasn't seen it should go!  Like NOW! 

Sad:  I am a pretty sappy person, so any music that lets me drown in my drama is usually the ticket, but I think the music that comes to my mind is country.  The songs by Kenny Chesney, George Strait, or Tim McGraw are some of the most heartfelt lyrics I have heard that also make me feel better and get me out of my sad mood. 

Hyped:  Like I said earlier, I am a teeny bopper at heart, so Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson and Rhianna are my girls that help me get my workout on and clean the house.  There tunes and beats get me all excited and they are the best tunes to have a dance party with my girls.  It is so fun to run around the house, blaring the tunes and letting go of all everyday stresses. 

No judgments!!

No comments: