Sunday, March 8, 2009

What is up?


Okay, I have walked like a mile each day and am feeling the most labourous contractions when I walk, but when I stop walking, I don't have any at all. I hate not knowing the time of when I will actually go into full labor. I loved Elijah's pregnancy because my water broke and I didn't have to doubt if I would get turned away because I wasn't dilated enough. With Julianna, I had contractions but sped it up with a little castor oil with the help from my friend Jessica. Ideally I would like to do most of my labor at home so when I go into the hospital I can just pop that baby out. I don't like not knowing. For all those who get induced, I think that is the best. You know the day that you actually have the baby and you can plan your life around it. Right now, I could go and I have no idea if it will happen during an appointment with my clients, driving the kids to and from school or just watching t.v. with my hubby. I guess I should just enjoy the suprise element of the whole situation, but who wants to really be that suprised awaiting such a huge event. All in all, I can't wait to see this baby. I was admiring a cute baby girl of 2 months today at church and I actually felt a baby pang. I think that was the first time I have felt it this whole pregnancy which comforted me in a time of doubt. I do want three kids. Go figure.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Aw, yes. Sweet little Sarah Rose. Wasn't she precious?! Heck, I had a baby pang looking at that angel!

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

Hang it there!!! I know the last month is the absolute worst. You are almost there and then you can enjoy the thought that you don't have to do this again if you don't want to. Enjoy it as much as you can because the real adventure will come when you pop that baby out. Love you!!!

Francais Frit said...

Just have your doctor threaten that girl out with the "We will induce on ...." and know she will come the night before, just to prove you both wrong.