Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Madness Countdown!

I am so excited that today is March 1st. I actually made it to the month of my supposed delivery time. I feel like I am in a marathon and I can see in the distance the finish banner awaiting my arrival. I feel liberated and also really sour from the journey, but so excited for the finale of this long pregnancy. I know I still have twenty days left or so, but I am feeling so ready to be finished. My sister in law was due the same time I was by a week had her baby on Friday. I didn't know how to feel about that, but I know that I am happy for her. I feel like my time will eventually come and I do have things I need to accomplish before D-Day. I have two weeks left of work and I know for the best interest of my financial life and my clients looks I need to hold out for 2 more weeks at least. I also have a special celebration that my sweet friends are throwing for me this week and I am honestly looking forward to that. I know that this last month will be a milestone for me. The last pregnancy I will ever have, so I am going to soak in the final rays and hope that I can live through the next twenty days of painful charlie horses in my rear. Yes, you heard me, my rear!

5 comments:

Ms. Natalie said...

I'm sooooooo excited for friday...even though I wasn't really invited!! hahaha

The Riddle Family said...

So I knew you were due soon but I didn't know exactly when. Hopefully, for your sake, we will not see you at Amy's baby shower!

Julia said...

Good luck down the homestretch!

Lindsay said...

WHOA!!!! For us who are not pregnant, the time just flew by!!! I am so excited for little lyla!! Is that how you spell it?

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

You are very lucky to have such good friends. Consider yourself very blessed!!