Sunday, February 8, 2009

Meet Bourbon and Connika!

We had the grand experience to go to a Murder Mystery party at my friend, Jasmine's house.
I know. It was pretty scary. My name is Connika Gothika and I am a gothic novelist who is a multimillionare. Sean is Bourbon Dupree who is a jazz musician. I was shocked at Sean's New Orleans accent he was able to carry on throughout the night. I have never done this before and really didn't know what to expect. I think the key to making this fun is inviting the right people. I think the people that we did it with was a great time. We all got in character and dined Mardi Gras style with Jen's great southern cooking. Man, that girl cooked up some great Jambalaya and dirty rice that was kickin'! We played out the parts till the very end and was shocked by who the killer was. Jen was the only one that got it right. Good job, Sherlock! Lots of Fun!

The Cast

Melissa Dupree and Cayenne Pepper

Connika Gothika and Bourbon Dupree

Elisa the french maid and Peet the Lawyer

The sweet southern bell and her fiance'. (I am forgetting the names for some reason)

4 comments:

MacSterS said...

I don't remember my name either but how can you forget my fiance Gator? That was a lot of fun-Sean did have the accent down! We will have to do one of those again. Thanks for the cooking props- you made my day!

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

I am so jealous!! That looks so fun. I really need to do one of those. You and your friends always have such a good time together. Be grateful and enjoy!!

Amy Beatty said...

Oh man Kimmy. You Sean looked so great!!!! That sounded like the perfect fun group date.

Lindsay said...

HOW FUN!!!! And you really look the part kim!! SCARY! ahahhahahaa