Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day of Birthday Fun!

Oh, What fun is it to celebrate the people in your life on their birthday. Beth and I took our friend Jasmine to the city for the day on your birthday. Well, actually it wasn't her actual birthday, but I will be probaly having a baby on her actual birthday, so we had this weekend to celebrate her day. I am so glad we did. We ended up going to San Francisco and visiting the California Academy of Science Museum. I know what you are thinking, " Wow, they are such intellectuals." Well, it was pretty cool in some parts, my only complaint would have been that we didn't get to utilize the full day like we would have liked. There was a plantarium show that brought in the crowds and we went a little later than expected so we weren't able to make the show. But we had a great time hanging out with the frogs in the rainforest and the fishes in the aquariums. We also saw some African penguins which was very similiar to the movie Happy Feet. We also went to Ghiradelli Square and Fisherman's Wharf for some yummy food. That was the theme of the day. How much can I fit in my already packed tummy. I ate so much that my tummy was in deep pain at the end of each feeding. Do you think I stopped? Heck No! I ate to my heart's content.
I love my friends. I am grateful for them and am so thankful for Jazzers! I always have a great time with her and I know that she is a gift from my Heavenly Father. I hope that she had a fun day and she knows how much I love her!



Cafe Terrizeto! First meal of the day.


Wow, am I looking big or what. I feel like I smuggled my breakfast in my face! That is when I know I am ready to pop out this child.

This frog is trying to ignore the birthday girl. How dare he.

Rainforest! It was pretty cool to see all the life that lives inside.


Watch out Beth! There is a gigantic fish trying to give you a kiss!

Jasmine pondering her life as she peers at the fish!

My buddies! Gotta love em'!


My favorite San Francisco Treat. No, it isn't Rice a Roni. It is Boudin's Clam Chowder Bread Bowl and Caesar Salad. Maybe it was my birthday!

Ghiradelli Chocolate where Jazzers and Beth got a Sundae and I got a chocolate milkshake. Then we went in twice to get free samples. Peanut Butter! So GOOD!

It was Jen's actual birthday, but she wasn' t able to come with us to the city, so we had dinner that night at Fat's Chinese Bistro. Happy Birthday Girls!



Make A Wish!

1 comment:

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

How fun!!! You are always doing fun stuff. I am jealous! Have some fun for me!