Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wacky Tacky

My dear friend Lisa told me about a place in Roseville named Wacky Tacky. It is a huge indoor playground and I thought on President's day I would take my kids with Sean. Well, they had a blast. I didn't get to do much, but the kids had a great time with Daddy. Sean always hears of all the fun things I get to do with my girlfriends, but he never gets to be there because he has to work. So, this was his day to play. Well, he had just as much fun as the kids. That is why I say that I don't need to try for another boy because I already have my two boys already. Elijah will never go without when it comes to brotherly fun because his dad is more fun than any brother he could have. I love places that are different and fun and this place all everything. So, here's to Lisa for a great day. Next time we have to go together!



I am in my happy place!

Climbing has always been one of his strong talents.



So much fun, so little time!



Elijah on the war path!

2 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

WOW! That place looks awesome! I'm surprised I didn't see Seany dear playing in the balls with Julie bug. I love that the walls were made for climbing, they should do that in restaurants. You guys are busy!! I am also counting down the days for you to have your sweet little one. I want to come out and meet Johnny boy but I know I'll just die if I miss yours. So I am waiting right along with you- have it , have it , have it!!!!- All in good time, I guess. Love you!

The Fishers said...

I'm glad you had so much fun. I've been curious if you actually went that day and what you thought of it but we've been playing phone tag. We will have to go there together one of these days!!!