Friday, February 13, 2009

My morning cuddle bear


Every morning, I get a visit from my morning cuddle bear, Julianna. It has to be the very best part of the day. It is always at the same time of day and no matter what mood I am in, she always seems to make me feel amazing. There is nothing like looking eye to eye with your child and seeing them for who they really are. The moments that I share with her at that 7 o'clock hour is the reason I am a mother and another reason that I am having another one. I am in complete awe of my daughter and the older she gets the more loving she gets. I remember when she didn't even like to be held. She was way too squirmy. Now, she caresses my face and hair and gives me sweet kisses all over my face. I am so thankful for her and I feel so blessed to be her mommy. Keep the morning rituals coming.

5 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Awwww! Your so lucky. What a special bond you guys have.

kristin said...

Zak does the same thing at 7 in the morning! I agree with you, it's moments like these that turns all the hard work we put in as parents into the best kind of reward. So Sweet!!!

Kimberly said...

How precious! Thanks for sharing. I love that pic of you two.

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

She is sooo cute. You are very lucky to have her!!!

Lindsay said...

She seriously is the cutest thing ever!! I AM SO LUCKY TO BE HER AUNT!!!! I wish i was closer!