Monday, October 27, 2008

Mr. Jack O' Lantern!

Mr. Jack O' Lantern is very round and fat
He has a yellow candle lit right beneath his hat.
It makes his face look happy and very, very bright,
When he winks his eye and smiles on
Spooky Halloween Night!
(Music Makers Favorite!)


We had a blast on Family Night carving our pumpkin. It was something I know I haven't done in a long time. There is something really relaxing about putting a knife in something and making it something fun to look at. I was pretty proud of our creations. Elijah and Daddy worked on Mr. X ( I think you can figure out which one is that) and Jules and I worked on Starr and Mr. Doodles. It was great snacking on M&M's and carving out masterpieces with them. I really do love the holidays. It is great to start the memories and really see the kids enjoy them.

1 comment:

Who That Be That Is said...

how cute!!!! Julianna hair is adorable!!!