Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sean!


What to get a man who has everything? I dwelt on this birthday more than I thought I would. I didn't think we would make a big deal this year due to the fact that we got our new computer. But, there is one thing for sure, I like a good surprise. So, even though I didn't make a big deal out of some birthdays, I have chosen to make a big deal out of this one. So, Happy Birthday Sean!

I AM KIDNAPPING YOU FOR THE DAY! THAT'S RIGHT! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WORK TODAY! DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING! I THOUGHT A DAY OF UNDIVIDED ATTENTION FROM YOUR WIFE IS THE BEST THING I CAN GET YOU!

WHAT KIND OF DAY ARE WE GOING TO HAVE, YOU MIGHT ASK? WELL, A DAY OF EXPLORATION! A DAY WHERE WE JUMP ON OUR BIKE TO EXPLORE THE NATURE THAT WE ARE SO BLESSED TO LIVE IN. A DAY THAT WE CAN EXPLORE ART IN IT'S MOST BEAUTIFUL FORM FROM PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT THAT IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE. A DAY THAT WE CAN TRY NEW FOODS AND SEE THINGS IS A WHOLE NEW WAY. THAT'S RIGHT! I KNOW THE BIGGEST COMPLAINT THAT YOU HAVE OF ME IS THAT I TEND TO STAY WITHIN CERTAIN LIMITS. WELL, NOT TODAY. EVERYTHING WE DO TODAY WILL BE NEW TO BOTH OF US! SO, HERE'S TO NEW EXPERIENCES AND NEW MEMORIES!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! WITH EVERY PASSING YEAR I FEEL SO LUCKY TO HAVE SOMEONE BY MY SIDE WHO IS MY BEST FRIEND AND PARTNER. THINGS MAY GET ROCKY, BUT I KNOW YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THERE. NO MATTER WHAT! THAT IS THE GIFT YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ME EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE.


LOVE YOU,

COCO

3 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Happy Birthday Twiner! I love you guys. And I hope you guys have a blast. It sounds FUN! Kim you are the best little wifey. Miss you guys xoxo!

The Fishers said...

Sounds so fun. have a blast and in two weeks, girl, you owe me some time.

Lindsay said...

you are the best wife ever! That is all there is to it!!!