Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Birthday, Again??






As many know, my birthday follows Sean's four days later. All I really wanted was a cozy robe from Costco. Sean decided to give me a Big Burrito( a Chipotle gift card), a communication device, faceplate for my guitar, and lastly my fluffy comfy robe. It was a nice because I needed all those things and he just knew it. Well, I could have done without the faceplate for my guitar, but I think Sean would strongly disagree.
It is too bad that birthdays lose their luster when you get older. I worked all day like I usually do on Tuesday. I did go to my favorite San Fran treat, Boudin's to get my clam chowder. That was a treat. But, for the most part it felt like any other day. I loved when I was younger, I woke up feeling completly different all day. It was the greatest feeling. It is too bad that those feelings just get numb when you reach my ol' age of 31. Gosh, I am getting up there.

3 comments:

Ms. Natalie said...

you're so pretty. I like you. nope scratch that...LOVE you.

Amy Beatty said...

That first picture made me laugh so hard. SO funny. Glad you had a great day my lovely sister!!! xo

Who That Be That Is said...

yeah! way to go sean! i love the big burrito! hahha so creative!