Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Already??


Ninja Master



It was our ward Trunk or Treat. I was really excited to see my kids in their costumes. Julianna had a choice of 3 costumes that I had for her. I asked her which one she wanted to be. It was the cowgirl without any hestitation. Boy, did she pull it off. She looked adorable. The great thing about this costume was it was from a garage sale that I got last year. It was three buckaroos and it was the best costume. It cam with the vest, skirt, hat, arm bands, and handkerchief. It was the best deal. Best of all she won the costume contest. We arrived 5 minutes before the contest was finalized. Is this girl going to have all the luck. I am going to call her Lady Luck from now on.



And the winner is...







4 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

I love this. Julie bug is the best cowgirl ever, and I'm sure Elijah had some awesome ninja moves himself.

Jannah said...

those costumes are awesome! so fun cowgirl!

Who That Be That Is said...

how cute are your kids! I hate halloween but i think having kids will make it more fun.

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

Your two kids look incredible. That was the best 3 bucks that you ever spent on Julianna's costume.