Friday, July 25, 2008

Soccer Savvy

Ever since I have seen my son at age 1 throw a ball, I knew he was in for great things. The time finally arrived when I could put him in an organized team. Not that 4 year old soccer is that organized, but it is adorable to see these kids in action. I love his coach. His name is Coach Mike and the kids adore him. Actually, this last week, he wasn't there and all the kids were torn to pieces. They didn't know if they wanted to play without him. I am a little bummed because he is not going to be able to play in August because he is starting school. I didn't know that when I signed up. Oh well, that is the way it goes. It really seems that he really enjoys it, but after the first practice, Elijah said to me, " Mom, are we going to play Baseball now?" I guess that it is a hint to where his heart is.



















5 comments:

Glory Watts said...

Yeah, I'm the first to leave a comment! Elijah is such a boy, always has been...just like his daddy! I love when they start playing sports, it's so darn cute! Elijah is gonna be such a little athlete!

Amy Beatty said...

I love that first photo of him. He is such a stud. I have tried several times to sign up Jarom but the dang thing fills up so crazy quickly.

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

It looks like he really knows his stuff when it comes to soccar. I am jealous that they have soccar for 4 years old in cali. I have to wait until he is 5 or going into kindergarden. Oh well, Dylan always gets the shaft. I know Elijah will be a stud when it comes to sports.

Heidi Daniels said...

Your little kiddies are soooo precious! They're growing up so fast! Hope you guys are having a fun summer!

Much love,

Heidi (and for Kim, one of Seans many cousins)

The Fishers said...

I have been dying for you to get home so I can hear all the juicy details. That cracks me up. I almost called you before you left with more warnings, but didn't. I shall call soon.:)