Sunday, July 6, 2008

Match Maker, Make me a match!


I am starting to really understand why there are arranged marriages in certain countries. As a parent, you come across certain people and prospects for your kids that you would want to make sure happens for the welfare of your family. There is a little boy that I am dying to have Julianna marry. Yes, I know. She is two. But when you know, you know. His name is Elliot. We are involved in a co-op every Saturday night with 3 other couples. Elliot has been in the group for about 3 months and he has been such a great addition to the group. Well, I have mentioned to his parents that I want the kids to get married, but have not mentioned it to the kids of course. Like they ever think about that. That is my job. Well, Jessica ( Elliot's mom) came up to me at church today and shared the sweetest story about Elliot. He was looking through some pictures of temples and asking where his parents go married. He then asked what temple he was going to get married in. Jessica told him he can get married in whatever temple he wished. He then asked, " Do you think Julianna would want to get married to me in the temple?" OH MY GOSH! I died when I heard that. They are so cute together. Elliot, you can have my daughter. Let's just wait 17 years or so.

2 comments:

Ms. Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Natalie said...

I love you and your family sooo much!! It's fun having other people's blogs to look at and now I can see what your family is doing. I'm so excited to be on your blog list, it really was my lifetime goal!! but did you know my last name is HINDS not HINES!! haha
I've met elliot fry before, I'm routing for those too also. this story is uber cute!!