Monday, July 21, 2008

The Next Joker???










So, I saw "The Dark Knight" Saturday night with Sean. It was sooo good. I loved it. Other than Christian Bale being incredibly gorgeous, Heath Ledger was AMAZING! He was so convincing and talented. I was in awe the whole time. The funny thing is the very next day, Julianna was eating her toast with raspberry jam. When she was done, I laughed to think she resembled someone that I just saw. I don't know. I think we got a dead ringer for the next movie. Good thing she dosen't have to worry about the competition. R.I.P Heath Ledger.

4 comments:

Carrie and Brandon Petersen said...

We saw the Dark Knight yesterday and it was really good. Scary good. I think you are on to something with Juliana. I am sad that Heath is gone for good though I love him.

The Fishers said...

I had to sit down and watch "10 things I hate about you" when it was on TV yesterday. It made me a little sad for him. I don't know... I think Julianna is slightly cuter than Heath!!! Have fun in Park City!!!

Amy Beatty said...

Kimmy, you are so funny. I love it. She is way too cute.

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

What a cute girl! I love hearing about her!