Saturday, July 5, 2008

Biking is so much fun to do, fun to do, fun to do!




Our family recently bought bikes in hope that we can become more active in life and in the mean time spend some quality time with each other. Sacramento is filled with amazing trails that cross the American River and makes for an enjoyable ride. I love being able to go anywhere my bike takes me. It is becoming a Smith FHE tradition to go out to eat followed with some ice cream. You can't beat the price since gas has shot up to $4.50 a gallon. Not to say I haven't had some injuries with the kids. We all have taken a couple falls, but over all it has been minimal.It has really been the best thing we have ever done for our family. Let's hope that we continue to have tons of memories of beautiful landscapes and yummy ice cream flavors!

1 comment:

Amy Beatty said...

I wish we could go biking with you guys.