Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Swimming Fest '08




This summer we have lived in the pool. There is just no other way to keep cool in this Sacramento heat. It is hard to believe that I was apprehensive when I first saw the pool. Sean and I debated whether we should buy it because of the dangers that come with the pool. I was convinced that we would have a drowning on our hands. Now I don't know what we do without it. Our children swim so well and are becoming quite skilled. Elijah hardly wears his safety vest, unless he is in the deep end. He is half fish, I think. It also has been great for our monthly co-op. The kids have so much fun together. I'm sure glad we have a pool!

3 comments:

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

We have an in-ground pool and it has only been hot enough to swim in it twice so far this summer! The kids are so cute and I'm glad you have a blog!

kristin said...

Thanks for the e-mail! I'm so glad you have a blog. Now we can be more in touch than just through hair appointments, which, let's face it, are far to infrequent. I had no idea there were waterslides near placerville. How cool is that!! Also, it was good to see you on the fourth, as you flew past us on your bikes. Yeah, I'm not jealous or anything of your fitness. Nope, not at all. Nope.
BTW, I'm adding you to my list of bloggers, unless you tell me otherwise.

valerie said...

Oh so much fun!!!! I loved reading over your past memories and especially seeing your precious kids. Miss you!
Val