Saturday, August 23, 2008

California State Fair






Every year since Sean and I dated, we have never missed the Fair. I don't know why we like it so much, but we do. It is so much fun with the kids. We have a great time on the rides and petting the animals. The only complaint I have about the fair is the time of year that it is held. I hate the hot days sweating my buns off. The kids were beet red the whole time. I wish we could have stayed longer to see more things, but we were wiped out by 3 p.m. We did have a fun time.

3 comments:

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

I love the pictures of the kids behind the pictures. Expecially the butterfly one of Elijah. He is adorable. You guys do fun stuff. I wish we lived closer to do fun stuff with you.

Amy Beatty said...

That last picture is too good. I love it. I think its a tradition for us too, ever since we all went together, remember? I miss you guys.

Heather said...

love your blog! how fun to discover off of Carrie Petersens!

thanks for sharing!