Friday, September 5, 2008

Watch me Grow!




Right now, I feel like a Chia Pet. Everytime I drink water, I grow, grow, grow. It has been very interesting to see how quickly my body has taken the preggers shape. I thought if I to wait a couple of years to have another child, I would not be so quick to show. Well, that is definitly not the case. I am a full figured pregnant woman and I am trying to enjoy it. Trying is a effort to say the least. I just hope I am not as big as a house when this is all said and done. I am thrilled to be pregnant though. It has been a little rough being tired and nauseous all the time, but it is getting better day by day.

6 comments:

The Fishers said...

pregnant, yes. Five months pregnant, no. You are cute and not looking too big. Give yourself a break!!

Ms. Natalie said...

oooooo...sexy mama...literally :D

Lindsay said...

At least you are a CUTE pregnant lady!!!

rebekahmott said...

Oh your a cutie, don't stress!!

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

I love seeing you with a pooch. At least after another 6 monthes it will go away. Mine stays with me everyday. You look gorgeous.

Amy Beatty said...

You always look so cute. I can't wait to find out what your having!!!!!