Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tribute to Lisa...

I have been google tagged and I am going to attempt this with moderate effort. If it takes all night, I am not sure if I will be able to be creative. I will do it for my old and great friend Lisa. She is the greatest and she challenged me on her blog. I thought it would be fun to try.


Name:





Kimberly: This is Kimberly Caldwell which I might add is dating MY boyfriend David Cook. If he only knew what he was dating the wrong girl.

Favorite Food:








It is hard to believe that only 6 months ago, I didn't care for this item. I am addicted and now we go name Monday Night Chipotle Run. We usually ride our bikes to devour these wonderful burritos! YUMMM!!

First Job:







It was called Sandpiper in my home town. I got to be a supervisor for a while before change of ownership. It was a great first job. I realized how much I loved being in retail.

Nickname:









My dear Sean is the king of nicknames. When we were dating he called me Kimmy Kimmy Coco Puff and then since he is famous for shortening the nickname, I ended up with COCO which has been with me for the past 7 years. I actually secretly love it.

Where was I born:








Walnut Creek, CA

Bad Habit:







I tend to be lazy during the day and I catch myself watching T.V. I think that is a bad habit that I have no interest in stopping.

College Degree?:









Didn't care for college, but went to Elite Academy and got my license for Cosmetology. I love it. The best job is when you can play with your friend's hair and get paid for it.


Where I want to go:








AUSTRALIA! Need I say more with this picture.

Favorite Place:








My Family went there 5 years ago and it has to be the best trip I had ever taken. Absolute PARADISE!

Favorite Color:







Look at that. I killed two birds with one stone. Red is my fav color and tulip is my fav flower.

Favorite Animal:










I mean look at that. How can you disagree?

Past Love:









Believe it or not, I had posters from wall to wall with Kirk Cameron on it from my favorite Magazine, Tiger Beat. Wow, looking at him now, I find that I had really bad taste as a preteen.

What I am right NOW:







That's right. I am PREGGERS. I am totally excited to jump into this world again. It will be fun to see Julianna with a baby.

Favorite Object:









I love my IPod. It gets me through boring car rides and workouts. It was the best gift I ever received from Sean.

My Age:








Well, I have completed my Google tag and I challenge those I love to enjoy the adventure. I love Google! It was actually entertaining to see what it comes up with. I hope this gives you a glimpse of the inner workings of Kimberly.

6 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Fun. I love reading these types of things even though none of them surprised me except that you just started to like chipotle. I'm so excited about you having a baby!!!! Congrats. Love you xxoxo

The Fishers said...

Hooray!!! You did a great job and I am so pleased. I have honestly always secretly wondered, "How did Sean ever come up with CoCo!!! Love it.

kristin said...

Loved this post!!! You're so creative! I too LOVE chipotle, I love the whole nickname thing as I'm partial to shortening nicknames as well, and CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW BABY COMING!!!!!
I guess I need to get my hair done more so that I can be in on all the news. Love ya! (Hope Jules is feeling better.)

Carrie and Brandon Petersen said...

Cute post. I like all the pictures you. Also I always wondered how you got the nick name COCO. It's cute. I'm way excited your pregnant!! I heard you were from the great vine and wanted to say something but not until you mentioned it but Congrats. It will be exciting to see what you have next. It's fun having two of the same gender and seeing the difference. :)

Glory Watts said...

Kim, You are pregenant! Hooray! Now we can get chubby together! Call me, I want to talk pregnant stuff.

I didn't know you loved David Cook. You will be soo jealous of me. I went to an American Idol concert 2 days ago and had amazing seats. At one point I was like a foot away from your boyfriend and could even see up his nose! I took some pictures. I'm debating weather or not to post about me fabulous evening.

Btw, the camping thing actually surprised me. You always seem like such a trooper any time I've seen you camping. love you!

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

I really enjoyed that. It was cute and creative.