Sunday, October 24, 2010

SoCal 2010-Storm Reunion





Taking SoCal by Storm
Family Reunion 2010

"And it came to pass, in the
two thousand and tenth year,
in the tenth month on the first day of of the month,
there arose a great
STORM,
such as one that has never been known in all the land
3 Marvin 8:5



A couple of weeks ago, we had our Family Reunion with my family. To get ready for it, I wanted to make shirts. I was really excited to see our whole family decked out in "Taking SoCal by Storm" shirts. I wanted to make sure we got them documented, so my Sis in Law got a great photographer and she was able to get some pics of the whole family! I thought they turned out so good.

My Mom & Pop

Sis Jodi and her boys!!

Bro Tyler and Lil sis Lindsay



Bro Justin and family including new baby Emerson. (First Storm BOY!)

Lindsay & Pat!
The Originals!

1 comment:

Amy Beatty said...

you guys are the cutest family, those shirts turned out awesome. I really like the photo of just your family in the red - that is your family color. looks great ;)