Friday, October 15, 2010

Ain't no mountain high enough...


A couple of weeks ago, we had the opportunity to hike Horsetail Falls. I have been on a hiking binge since Half Dome, so I was excited to hit the trail again. I just had no idea that I would be facing death by Rock Climb! So much more intense than I thought it would be!! So much fun though!!

Look at that VIEW!! I can't believe that this scenery is an hour and a half away from where we live



Climb!!




My hiking buddy and I tearing up the trail!! Loved having this time together. There were days early in our marriage that I know Sean thought this day would never happen when I would be the one heading the trail!

Dave and Lori! The all time best hiking buddies EVER!!


My New Hiking Crew!! Lori, Dawna, Barbara, and Dave.

Barbara showing off the Falls!

Sean's awesome photo editing!! Dave jumping off the cliff!

Didn't prepare for this kind of climbing! What an adventure!

1 comment:

Julia said...

I just caught up on your news ... I'm so sorry for everything that has happened! You'll be in my prayers that this trial will pass quickly!