Friday, October 22, 2010

My lil Pumpkins!!


This time of year is my FAVORITE!! I love the weather ( even though this year it is a little hot for my liking) , the festivities that go along with fall, and of course dressing up in costumes. We went to Zittel's Pumpkin Patch for Jules's field trip. Sean was able to go to his first field trip and I think he is a fan. He took some pics which I am never able to do because I am usually busy making sure I am not losing one of my kids. It was such a great farm! Very Educational!!






Love at first sight!! Julianna's first pick!

Did you know that Cows only have teeth in the back of their mouths. They use their tongues to get the food and push it back to the teeth. They also have 4 stomachs which when I told my son, he already knew that. Smart kid!


Anyone want a hayride!!

Julianna's happy spot! Petting Zoo!


Pumpkins ready to go!!!

1 comment:

Amy Beatty said...

Cute!! Love that seany got to go. And you look smokin HOT!!!! love you guys xo