Thursday, October 28, 2010

33




Birthdays! When you younger, you dream of this day to come right after you blow the candles of your cake! You count down every day and you get your list down six months prior. But with each passing year, you start to forget what day it is and when the day actually comes, the only way you know it is your birthday is when you get all the facebook messages on your wall saying Happy Birthday. One thing I do appreciate about that one day is when your friends come to bat and want to shower you with great conversation and amazing food to show they care. I am so thankful this year especially for my friends. I have so many amazing people in my life. I notice it in the little things that they do. It helps me in so many ways and that is what made my birthday feel special!!

3 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Hurray for awesome friends!!! You look amazing!!!! SO good. I love you so much and I'm so stinking excited for our sisters trip. Glad you had a great birthday - you deserve it girl xoxo

kristin said...

Ditto on the friends. Happy Birthday Kim!!

Kimberly said...

I'm glad Jen took you out. That was my intention, [I guess we would have had to fight over you] but I am totally sick. I have had the flu for the last few days: chills, sweats, cough, headache...it's the worst. I'm glad you had a great birthday!!! Love you!