Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I get by with a little help from my FRIENDS

MY BEST FRIEND AND ETERNAL COMPANION1 aka tv buddy & bike buddy

Friends who you laugh with nonstop!  Sisters in Law!  I am so lucky to have so many!


New Friends/Hiking Buddies  

Friend you feel like you have known forever even though you just met. 

Friend who you have known forever!  My brother Justin who was my first friend

Friends who have known you in the bad times but still love you in the end!

Friends who you just plain have fun with!


Day three of 30 day challenge:  Picture of your friends. 

Of course I couldn't pick just one and sadly I couldn't get pictures of all the friends I have had and the ones I am currently friends with now, that truly make my life more livable.  All I know is that the people I call friends have truly made such a difference in my life.  Each one has taught me and is currently teaching me something in life and about myself.  I just hope I can be just as good of a friend as they have been to me. 

1 comment:

Amy Beatty said...

Man - you are blessed with friends!!! And we all love you to pieces!!!