Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Drop you like a bad habit...

Day 4 - a habit you wish you didn't have

Where do I begin?? I guess if I could pick just one is that I tend to be a pessimist.  I always admire the people that can always look at a situation and always see the best and brightest outcome.  I, on the other hand,  always think it is going to turn out badly and am pleasantly surprised when it looks like things are going to turn out.  I think I have gotten better with age, but I definitely struggle with it and want it to go away.  No one likes a Debbie downer and I try really hard not to be.  You just can't change someone's stripes.  That is one of the reasons I married Sean.  He is the eternal optimist as well as his family. You can't be around them and feel the way that I have known my whole life.  So, I am on my way to get rid of this nasty habit.  Maybe when this life is over, I can have it be a strength.  But I doubt it.  Doww, did it again!

No comments: