Sunday, March 27, 2011

30 Day Challenge!

So, my sweet friend Natalie tagged me in a challenge that lasts 30 days.  I, like her have my reservations about how faithful I will be to doing it, but I have been struggling to blog lately, so this might be a good kick in the bottom to get me back on the bandwagon.  SO, the first challenge is to write 15 interesting facts about myself as well as get a picture of myself.






1. I eat the same thing every morning and the same thing for lunch.  An english muffin with peanut butter with a banana and a turkey sandwich with cucumber and tomato.  I say why mess with perfection.

2. I am a total speed demon.  I get antsy with slow drivers and I tend to be a weaver.  I get mad when Sean drives slow.  I've got places to go and people to see!

3.  When I had 2 little ones, I was called to be a seminary teacher.  It was the hardest and sweetest way to spend a year.  I learned so much in that short year about the gospel, my husband, the youth in my ward and myself and what I can and can't handle.


4.  I saved my brother's life from drowning when I was 4 years old.

5. My favorite calling in church was Relief Society teacher.  I love being able to dig in the scriptures and be able to learn from the sister's in my ward.  Very rewarding.

6.  I hated pizza when I was a kid.  Doesn't  make any sense considering it could be very well one of my four basic food groups now. 

7.  My alter ego's name is COCO.

8.  I have had 40 hairstyles since the age of 12.  I guess I was supposed to be a hairstylist by my uncontrollable need to change my look.

9.  I won a contest when I was in 4th grade.  I drew a face of a pumpkin that they judged and as a prize I got a HUGE pumpkin to carve.

10.  I cry at almost every wedding scene in every movie or TV show.  It is a weakness.

11.   I had a Kimberly doll when I was a kid.  I loved her but she looked nothing like me.  She was blonde.

12.  When I go running on the levy by my house, I love the smell of laundry that permeates the air.  It gives the drive to keep on going.

13.  Love, Love, Love GAMES!  Anytime, any place.  I want to play games!! Favorite of the moment is Monopoly Deal.  Only because I can beat Sean at it.  Of course, he hates it.  

14.  On my 18th birthday, I pierced my belly button.  I had it all the way through to my 21st birthday when I went on a mission where it got infected and had to be taken out.  Coincidence?? I think not!

15.  I have smelly, itchy feet.

That was more challenging than I thought it would be.  So, let the 30 day challenge begin!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I loved this!!! There were so many things I learned about you...for one...I had no idea you hated pizza when you were a kid! Weird. I am excited for the 30 day challenge.

kristin said...

I learned a lot about you too:) Good luck!

Amy Beatty said...

FUN!! I love these little pieces of your life that I didn't know about. I love you xoxoxoxoxo