Saturday, October 31, 2009

Let's kick off the Halloween Fun!

This year, we had so many activities to attend with all the kids school functions, church and actual halloween night, I found my head almost spin in circles. Jules was about 4 different things for Halloween. Each time we had to dress up I would ask her what she wanted to be. I am sure glad we have costumes that we didn't spend a dime on their costumes this year. We had tons of fun and we have candy to last us until next Halloween, I am sure of it.



This costume was Jules when she was a year old.
It was funny to see her look exactly the way she looked.













Fun at the Ward Trunk or Treat! That Bee is
looking for a flower and I think she found it in Miranda!
There is nothing sweeter than friends in their costumes.














Baby Ry Ry and Ly Ly!
Chillin while the others collected their loot.
















Which princess are you?? Jules's pre -school
class! So much fun!






















Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Nate said...

Hey Kim,

I love it!!! The kids look so cute. I hope you guys had a great time trick or treating. We wnt 3 x before Halloween so I was done with it. But we made it. Glad Halloween is over. I love this time of year the Halidays are here. Keep posting the pictures I love to see how you guys are. Check mine every once in a while.

Keep the pictures coming.

Nate said...

P.S. It's Shaleen not Nate!! Opsie