Sunday, November 1, 2009

Costumes through the years...

Our friends always have a Halloween party every year. The pressure is immense to perform and even though it is stressful at times to think of the perfect costume, it is fun to get creative and think outside the box. So, it is Flashback Halloween Magic! See how we have grown!

The Plug & Outlet- 2004





















Pregnant Nun & Priest- 2005

(And yes, I was really preggers! Hi Julianna!)
















Johnny Cash & June Carter-2006
( this dress was such a great find at Salvation Army. It was homemade and so tight. I am sucking in the whole night)


Dr. Phil & Oprah
( Yes, I know! It is a hideous display, but it got us First Prize for best costume.)



2008 was a no show because Julianna got sick, so it was our first year not dressing up.

But we made up for it this year! This year was way fun!

Blue Man Group-2009

You just throw Vanity out the window for the sake of Halloween! Good look for us, Yeah???

Thank you Bowman's and Bouwhuis's for getting us out of comfort zone! All Hail the Halloween spirit!

5 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

I love love love this. I have never seen the Dr. and Oprah!!!! Or the singing duo. You guys are the best!!!

Kimberly said...

You two are a riot! I'm glad you found the Oprah pic. He does look Native American! ha ha! Creative though...very creative!

moonshinejunkyard said...

THESE ARE HILARIOUS!!! Am I crazy or are the first two extremely suggestive?!! I love it!

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

I'm laughing so hard! You are amazing!

Michelle and Nathan said...

I loved your costumes! Totally creative and I can't believe you started in total silence. Awesome! It's so fun to see your years in review.