Thursday, October 29, 2009

Off the Oregon we go...












We had an opportunity to go to Bend Oregon to see Sean's sister who was in EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL! It was great to see the family that we don't get to see very often. It was a fast trip but filled to the brim with activity.

Cousins from Provo an Bend!

Jenny, be still my heart! It was a riot to witness this hilarious sis of mine perform! Star of the show!



We went to this amazing pumpkin patch that was huge. The sky in the background looked breathtaking. The crazy thing is that I shot these photos from my IPhone and I think they turned out great because of how beautiful the Oregon sky was.
Aunt Amy! She couldn't get enough of her chunky monkey niece!
Aunt Jenny gettin her baby fix on!
Beautiful cousins!


Corn!! My new Love!

We had a great time and am so glad that we were able to go see cousins, have fun and make memories!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Those are great pictures with that sky in the background! I thought that exact same thing before I saw what you wrote.