Friday, August 21, 2009

Walk this way...maybe not!

Fun times...NOT! I had every good intention of getting some exercise this morning but I guess when you bring 3 kids along for the ride, there is no sure fire way to know how it is going to play out.

1) Lyla was in my backpack, but had a snotty nose and dumb mommy didn't bring anything. So in result, I had to take her down every ten minutes to wipe her nose on her clothes. Nice!

2) My tires to the stroller were flat before the walk, so Sean filled it up with air before I left. Well, halfway through the walk, I looked down at the tires and they were even flatter than before the walk. So, I am really far away from home.

3) To avoid any more snotty messes of Lyla's, I put her on Julianna's lap to push them closer to home so Sean can pick them up. Lyla did not like that at all. The sun was in her face and the stroller was so much heavier because the tires were flat. So, I am dying. I got as close to the house as I could and called Sean to pick them up and I ran home with an empty stroller.

Next time, I am going with Child Care at the Gym!

No comments: