Monday, August 10, 2009

Decisions, Decisions!

Have you ever been in a situation that you need to make a decision and you don't know from minute to minute what you are going to do. I have been told in my mission that you should make your mind up and then you pray so that you know the source of your feelings. Well, I have done that and I still feel like I don't know what to do. I have really struggled with this decision and it has occupied my mind and heart for way too long. What to do, what to do??? Any suggestions on how to make a decision that may affect the rest of my life.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Wow. Without knowing what it is, I would say that if I truly looked at the reason I was conflicted over a decision it was always because I truly knew what my answer was, but I was fearful of how I would accomplish it/not wanting to embrace it. The feeling of confusion came from fear, which stopped my progress. But once I embraced I knew in my heart was the right thing, the fear and the confusion disappeared and I could move forward. And praying for courage always helped too :)
Does that make sense? Good luck with it!

The Fishers said...

Ooooh, more information, please. I'm going to try to get stuff done today so I can maybe make it Thursday or Friday and then we can totally dish

Michelle and Nathan said...

Sometimes the Lord allows us to make the decision ourselves. Don't worry, He will let you know if you've made the right one--sometimes you won't know until the decision has come and gone an He can show you the hand he's had in it. I know that didn't really answer the question, but I hope it helps a little. (Put your name in the temple too.)

Kimberly said...

Just ask me, I have all the answers. :)