Saturday, August 1, 2009

One Jam Packed Saturday

It was one of those Saturdays. We had an appointment to get some pictures done at Kiddie Kandids. I wanted to get a 4 month picture of Lyla and take an updated picture of the kiddos. I thought since we were there that I would maybe try for a full family photo as well. Well, my appt was at 12:15 but we had to wait for an hour. I am glad that the studio was in a store with lots of toys because my kids did remarkably well for having to wait around. I was thrilled on how the photos turned out. My scanner is broken so I don't have any good quality photos but I did take some pictures with my phone. It is not the best but it will have to do. Just so I have documentation.

Lyla was so easy. She was smiling the whole way through. I remember Elijah being like that. Every photographers dream baby. So, I am always happy when I walk away with good pictures.

We decided to go to Lake Natoma and go canooing with the kids. It was way fun. We had a great time. We found a rope swing and Elijah was brave enough to try it out. My kids have no fear. It is way fun to see them do these kind of adventurous things. I of course did not jump off the swing, but I was enjoying watching Sean and Elijah have fun for the rest of us.

I love Saturdays!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!

First, those picture DID turn out great! You have little adorable toehead children.

Second, what fun boating! Can I join your family?

Francais Frit said...

Nice photos! It is always amazing to see all the kids smilling at once.

Michelle and Nathan said...

So jealous of your smiley baby! Caleb is usually expressionless when we try for a picture. The whole family looks perfect! Wow. The canoeing looked so fun. Glad you had a good Saturday.