Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lyla's 1st Photo Shoot

My friend Kristin is an awesome photographer. I wanted her to be the one to take my first photos of my baby. I also thought it would be great to get some of the kids with her. Of course, I loved how they turned out. There is something magical about the way Kristin takes photos. I really love the personality. It isn't something you can copy in a studio. So, here are the highlights of the session.








The look on Lyla's face can only be desribed as pure joy! Is it the reuniting with her siblings? Only she knows. But, I am convinced that they all have a special connection already. I was worried that Lyla would be left out of the connection that Elijah and Julianna already have, but those worries have been swept away by the look on their faces.



9 comments:

rebekahmott said...

Those are good!!! What a fun day to see all the kids sitting together looking loveley!!

kristin said...

Thanks Kim! I love ya!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE THEM!!! THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!

erin said...

Lyla is so beautiful! I especially love the pic of the 3 of them where Lyla seems to be smiling! How sweet!

Carrie and Brandon Petersen said...

I love the pictures. So cute! Your baby is so sweet.

Glory Watts said...

Wow, three little beautiful cookie cutter children! You're right, she is totally a little smiley thing. Love the pictures!! Can't wait to see her in July. love ya

The Fishers said...

all of those pictures turned out so well. She is gorgeous. I thought about you the other day as I bought Oreo Cookies. I need to come and see you and that Babe of yours. Maybe sometime next week. Miss you!!!

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

Those pictures are perfect!!! I love them. I can't wait to see Lyla for myself. Give her a kiss for me.

Jannah said...

These are THE most amazing pictures ever. Your children should be models! Holy Toledo! They are SOOOO beautiful. Did I mention how beautiful they are?! I could cry! Wow!!!